Let's say you want different rates to show within a Shipping zone based on postal codes.
We'll use a common example. you can extrapolate this example to apply to your own use case for different rates based on postal codes:
- Setting different rates within the UK for regions like the Channel Isles, and Northern Ireland.
Here is what the set-up looks like:
Let's take a look within the Channel Isles rate to see how its set-up:
Let's take a look at the Mainland rate to see how its set-up:
Here are the directions to set it up yourself:
- Add all the rates you want to offer to each area within the same shipping zone.
- Within the rates you want scoped to a region, go to the Rules section of the rate, and add a rule "Only show rate when...Postal Code...starts with...'X, Y, Z' "
- Do this for each rate for a targeted area. So in another rate you can add a rule "Only show rate when... Postal Code... starts with...'A,B,C' "
- Then in the rate you have for everywhere else within the main zone, add a rule like "Hide rate when... Postal Code... starts with...'A,B,C,X,Y,Z'