If you try to open the app, and you get an error page or the app won't load at all, its most likely a cookies issue with your browser.
Browsers are continuously making privacy updates, and that's great. But sometimes new browser defaults can get in the way of important functionality.
Since Advanced Shipping Rules is an application that runs within Shopify admin, it requires the browser to allow it to access cookies. Without access, the app may not load.
If you are having trouble loading the app, please take the following steps:
1. Make sure you are updated to the latest version of your browser.
2. In your browser settings, make sure 3rd party cookies are enabled.
3. If your browser is Safari, allow cross-site tracking (this step is optional).
Detailed instructions for each browser can be found below. If you are still having issues accessing the app, please contact us at email@example.com
To allow third-party cookies in Chrome:
1. Open Chrome > Preferences
2. Under Privacy and security, click "Cookies and other site data"
3. Select the option to "Block third-party cookies in Incognito"
*If you are browsing in Incognito mode, select the option to "Allow all cookies" instead
To allow third-party cookies in Safari:
1. Open Safari > Preferences and click the Privacy tab.
2. Uncheck the checkbox for "Prevent cross-site tracking"
To allow third-party cookies in Firefox:
1. Open Firefox > Preferences and click the Privacy & Security tab
2. Select either the "Standard" or "Strict" tracking protection options. (Third-party cookies will not work when tracking protection is set to "Custom" and "All third-party cookies" is selected)