Rates are added to zones within product groups.
Add a rate
Click Add Rates next to a product group.
Click Add Shipping Rate within the zone you want to add a rate to
Then select your rate type. Click the carrier tabs at the top to choose a real-time carrier rate.
After you select a rate type, click Next at the bottom of the page.
Then configure your rate.
Learn more about the kind of rates you can add, and how to configure them.
- Learn more about Rule Based rates
- Learn more about Carrier Rates
- Learn about choosing the right Carrier Rate for the right zone.
You can add multiple rates to each zone.
You can add multiple rates of any type to the same zone. Just repeat the steps of clicking Add Shipping Rate, and add additional rates to a zone.
Next in Getting Started
Getting Started with Advanced Shipping Rules
Before you Start
- Calculated Rate feature is required to be active on your shop
- How the app connects to and syncs with your Shopify Shipping Settings
Testing Rates and Going Live
- Test rates at checkout while in Test Mode
- Bust the shipping cache when testing
- Switch to Live Mode and manually remove your pre-existing rates